Five on Friday
Welcome to my new weekly blog post (lets see how I do keeping it up). Here I will mix business with pleasure. I will randomly give you five facts about my week, sometimes business, sometimes family, sometimes a little more about me, sometimes images….Please feel free to comment, let me know if you like this idea or want to know more. Always love hearing from you all.
Here I go:
- Wishing my brother all the best at the National Athletics Championships in Sydney today……he’s currently competing in day 2 of the decathlon (yes…that’s 10 events – crazy right?). Good luck – we’d love for all your hard work and dedication to pay off and see you take the title of national ‘champion’ three years in a row!
- It’s been a super busy week for me, two early babes meant a few extra sessions earlier than expected. I guess that comes with the territory 🙂 And a week of family events with my sister-in-law visiting from Sydney – my boys have loved having her here (wish we saw her more often).
- I’m thinking it’s time for me to get in front of the camera and get snapped with my gorgeous boys (I haven’t decided how I will do this yet – I usually love to take my own but then to include myself is a little bit hard. I’ll either set up the camera and get one of my trusting family members to shoot under my direction, of course 😉 or use the talents of another local photographer)…hmmm but I should decide soon before my boys grow up before my eyes. And i need to take advantage of this beautiful weather as winter will be here in 6 or 7 weeks (can you believe it? as I sit here in shorts and a t-shirt on this glorious April day)
- As some of you may know our house revolves around football (soccer), football and oh a bit more football…..so the only news I know of today is that the Liverpool game in Melbourne (to be played in July) sold out to a crowd of about 90,000 – apparently 33,000 tickets sold in 33 minutes. I didn’t see or hear any other real news but I do know that 🙂
- So that brings us to five…..SCHOOL’S OUT…..enjoy the holidays y’all…and embrace the craziness that comes with it.